Welcome back everyone for the newest recipe on the blog/vlog! This is such an easy quick healthy dish that anyone can make! Heads up this is vegan friendly as well.
3 Teaspoons of salt
1 Teaspoon of White Pepper
- Scrub and clean your Turnip.
Take off the skin of the turnip. Here’s what the skin part looks like:
2. Julienne your turnip and chop your green onions
3. Add 2 teaspoons of salt to your julienned turnip and wait 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take a clean cloth or cheese cloth to drain out all the excess liquid. Add 1 teaspoon of white pepper and add more salt if needed.
4. Heat up a pan and add 2 tablespoons of corn oil.
5. Take your turnip and arrange an empty circle and place the green onion in the middle like this.
6. After your oil is insanely hot dump the oil on top of the green onion and mix throughly! ENJOY!
Here’s a video for reference: