Quick Easy Lotus Root Appetizer
2 Lotus Root
2 Tablespoon of Oil of your choice
3 Cloves of Garlic
1.5 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce for Seafood
1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Water
- Peel and slice the lotus root. Mince the garlic
- On high heat put two tablespoons of oil on the pan. Add the garlic and then the lotus root.
- Add the 1.5 table spoons of rice vinegar, 1 table spoon of soy sauce for seafood, 1 table spoon of oyster sauce and two table spoons of water.
- Cover the pot for 2 minutes
- Give it a good stir
- Cover again for 1 more minute. Finish and enjoy!
Check out the video here: